Apple Watch helps you to track your daily fitness and motivate their users for increasing their physical activity. It tracks your workouts by using the GPS settings and you can also check your workouts status without using your iPhone. In case you had purchased a new Apple Watch and want to know how to set up and pair your Apple Watch, then go through the steps which are listed below.
How to Enable the Apple Watch
After enabling the Watchband, also turn on the Apple Watch. Click and long press the right-hand corner option till the Apple symbol start showing on the Watch display.
How to Turn on Your Bluetooth?
Check your iOS device Bluetooth by going to the settings option. The Bluetooth should be turned on before going to the next procedure. Here are the steps to know how to turn on your Bluetooth:
• Click on “Bluetooth” by going to the “Settings” pull-down menu.
• Switch the Bluetooth enables.
• Ensure that the iPhone should be paired with the internet connection.
Steps to Pair the Apple Watch to the iOS Device
Connect the Apple Watch to the iOS device for operating many things from your iOS device to the Apple watch. This procedure will help you to easily operate your Apple Watch through iPhone because the screen of the Apple Watch is small so you can’t operate anything on it. Here are the steps to pair the Apple Watch to the iOS device:
• After bringing your iPhone and Apple Watch simultaneously, the iOS device will help you out from setting up the new Apple Watch, Click “Continue” button.
• After that, the users need to bring the Apple Watch in the “viewfinder” screen.
• Apple Watch will send the notification to its users that the pairing procedure is completed on your iPhone.
• Now, you can operate your Apple Watch by using the iPhone and all the function which has to be done in Apple Watch will be through your iOS device.
Steps to Set Up the Apple Watch
In case you had purchased a new Apple Watch and want to know the setup procedure of it, then follow the steps given below to set up your Apple Watch:
• After the Apple Watch is ready for its setting up procedure, you need to check its policies for this procedure.
• Once you had gone through its policies, click the “Agree” button located at the end right-hand side of the Apple Watch display.
• The users have to let the Apple Watch log in.
• In case they wish to use their Apple Watch for the purpose of tracking their workouts, then they have to click “Enable Route Tracking” option.
• After that, click “Ok” button for sharing the iOS device settings option on their Apple Watch.
• Then, they have the options for creating the password on Apple Watch. They can choose the “standard” option in case they wish to create their password with four digit numbers or they can create their password by choosing the other option for long digit numbers.
• After that, the other option you will get on the Apple watch screen to set up the goal on “Activity” application.
• You can also choose the option for setting up the “Apple Pay” on the Apple Watch.
• Then, you can select to go through the installing process of the entire Apple Watch applications showing on the iOS device.
John Perley is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, John has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.